Vanna's insides

Vanna's insides

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Finding Flow

I'm not gonna say there was a urine "incident" because there really isn't any need to be dramatic, BUT there was a urine "event," if you will.  Something that is important to take note of, the standard yogurt container holds a litre of fluid.  The 26 year old female's bladder, however, can hold more than a litre of fluid...  You see what I'm saying?  So needless to say, today was laundry day.

Quinn is doing great.  We've had one serious instance of agreeing to disagree over the leash (she won), but other than that, she sleeps, walks around, pees, and daydreams out the window like a boss whilst the van is in motion.  She grew accustomed to the whole scenario almost immediately, really.

Two things that I need to be sure to pay attention to living this way are drinking enough water and getting enough sleep.  I try and bring my travel mug with me wherever I go so I remember to fill it up and keep drinking, because otherwise sometimes bedtime rolls around and I haven't had much to drink all day and no way to tide myself over til morning.  The second point of interest is getting enough sleep.  I'm a person who needs a lot of sleep.  Now I'm finding tho, that I go to bed once the streets have gotten quiet (no earlier than midnight lately) and wake when everyone else is getting up for work around 7 or 8.  I've definitely been dragging a fair bit, and am trying to come up with a better sleeping regimen because napping doesn't really work during the day.  I can't really help when I wake, and once I'm awake I realize how cold my face is and I'm then up for good, but I should be able to control how early I go to bed, so that's something I'm going to work on.
Lady Quinn: regal, ain't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment